Riddles

Hi readers welcome back. Today's post is a bit interesting for me. I hope it is interesting for you too. So today's blog is about riddles. In this post I will explain what a riddle is and there is a  set of riddles for you to answer. Let's get started.

What is a "Riddle"?

A riddle is a question, phrase, puzzle, or a statement that has a indirect meaning that makes you think. A riddle can be easy or difficult depending on the teller. Some riddles can have the answer in it or some can be very hard to comprehend.



Riddles for you to answer

  1. What do you throw out when you want to use it but take in when you don’t want to use it?
  2. I come in different shapes and sizes. Parts of me are curved, other parts are straight. You can put me anywhere you like, but there is only one right place for me. What am I?
  3. What is made of water but if you put it into water it will die?
  4.  What can’t talk but will reply when spoken to?
  5. I have branches, but no fruit, trunk or leaves. What am I?
  6. The more of this there is, the less you see. What is it?
  7.  If you drop me I’m sure to crack, but give me a smile and I’ll always smile back. What am I?
  8. If an electric train is moving north at 100mph and a wind is blowing to the west at 10mph, which way does the smoke blow?
  9. Imagine you’re in a room that’s filling up with water quickly. There are no windows or doors. How do you get out?
  10. Everyone in the world needs it, but they usually give it without taking it. What is it?
  11. If you sit a cup on the table facing south while you are on the north side of the table, on which side is the cup’s handle?
  12. What gets sharper the more you use it?
  13. How can you lift an elephant with one hand
  14.  What’s as big as an elephant but weighs absolutely nothing?
  15. I promise. I do. I offend. I point. I fight. What am I?
  16. What runs but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?
Know for the answers click here to see it.

Comment down on how the riddles were.
Till then
Signing of
Devamatiy.V

Comments

  1. Really interesting ! Although I got many wrong ones , I also learnt many things !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one is a river for sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. *gasps* the first one is an anchor!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3. Ice?? It'll melt...

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5. companies, schools, et cetera. All of them have branches in different places.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 9. stop imagining.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 13. you can't unless it's a toy. Giving all my answers before checking them

    ReplyDelete
  8. 14. an elephant's shadow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts